Sunday 5 May 2013

Island of blood intro game

This is some photos from a game with the Island of blood box models.
I showed the game to "non gamer friends"

I add two  spawn as Ogre rats to equalize the forces.
Also the griffon is a great eagle.
Armies is approx. 820 p


Deployment  High Elf

 
 
 
Deployment   Skaven
 Skaven goes first.....
 .....and kill some elfs
 High  elf counter
 Skaven runs
 Final blow and the cavalry is gone.

 A brave charge of the High elf general.
 A lot of bad luck from the High elf and the general is gone.
 The mage survive a warp flame attack.
 Sperman hunt down some rat ogres.
 Swordmasters take their  prey
 The rats are running.
 Highe elf prepare for the final attack.

 Wind mortar take some last  kills
Game over. After a very bad start the tied turned to victory for the high  elf.


This was fun and a new experience for me to try to teach the game.
I hope the players enjoyed it too. But I think it is way to much to hope for that they become gamers too.


1 comment:

  1. Being both a Skaven and a High Elf player – interesting battle progress. But as long as the Skaven units do not have models 3:1 against elite units, they will eventually loose (in my experience anyway). I hope the participants enjoyed the game, and maybe you have been able to recruit some new gamers?

    ReplyDelete