Sunday 12 May 2013

Warriors of Chaos – army progress # 8 – Chaos Knights


It has been a productive weekend. In between domestic duties and social events, I managed to finish my unit of 10 Chaos Knights. 

I really enjoyed building and painting these models, lots of detail and possibilities. I went for the version with hand weapons, and again I removed the horns on the helmets and leaving out lots of the "spike bits". I also decided to use shields from the Warrior sprues keeping in line with the “more is less” idea that I have tried to implement throughout the army.

Again keeping in line with the colour scheme on the rest of the units, I went fore dark brown-reddish-black steeds, dark armour and dark reed. This is how they turned out.

Two more units to go, and the units in the initial army build will be complete. Hope to finish them during next week.

Cheers,
Ørnulv  

2 comments:

  1. They turned out great! Looking forward seeing the whole army finished and to try killing some of them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good . Again very nice. I like the "mordor" theme on this army.
    A unit of this knights will ran thorough the enemies like a hot knife through butter.

    ReplyDelete