Sunday 5 January 2014

New year and new projecets


Late 2012 and early 2013 I realized that I could not play and maintain more than one game system.

A lot of reasons for that but mainly lack of time to paint and play all of them.

After the NM tournament in January 2013 I made the decision to only focus on WHFB. This system has a lot of player’s and tournament options around Oslo area. I also told myself to focus on the gaming part and some painting. No new projects in 2013.

I have paint a good batch of models but only to fulfill my Ogres and Beastmen armies.

I feel now that the Ogre army is finished. The beastmen is almost there too ……ahhh maybe some razergors. Army picture will be posted later.

In the end of 2013 I feel that that was the right decision for my part.

I played a lot. I entered seven tournaments. No top score but a lot of fun.

Best of them all I won the Titian award(best sportman) at DSK tournament in Bergen in November

 

In 2014 I will continue to play and start up a new project. Some models are bought in and one unit is finished. Proxy models. I will not yet revile it. You can probably guess the army when you look at the picture.

 

So far I have booked four tournaments.

OMSK SUPERLØRDAG VIIII 11 January Oslo Three games 2000p

Sheffield Slaughter 1-2 February  Sheffield  UK, Six games 2000p

SM i Warhammer 10-11 May Västerås Sweden. Five games  2400p ETC comp

NM i Warhammer  11-12 OCTOBER Oslo, Five games   2000p

Hope to see you all soon

 Titan Award
 Cygor




 Razergor chariot made from an old chaos model. I will probaly switch the riders with beastmen models some time.

 Proxy models for my new project.
I Drybrushed some models. Then I stopped I was not satisfied with the result.


1 comment:

  1. I understand focusing on/having a main game system. As I can remember you had a finished painted IG and TAU army, and as far as I understand you have sold both armies (?), witch for me seems a little ”drastic”. Personally I find playing two game systems quit satisfying as it gives more room for variety both in gaming and hobby activities. But again I understand if time is an issue:)

    Congratulations with your price as most ”sporting” opponent☺ a lot of gaming during 2013 it seems, and an impressive plan for 2014. Great looking models in the pictures. The best of luck for the New Year, and look forward to seeing some pictures of your new army!

    Cheers,
    Ørnulv

    ReplyDelete