Wednesday 17 April 2013

Warriors of Chaos – army progress # 5 – Chaos Marauders


Finally! Painting skin is often a daunting task, and these models have a lot of it. It took me just over a week to finish these guys. 50 Strong (with shields optional).

I decided to remove all the remaining horns on the helmets. As a result of the new Army Book I also removed some of the great weapons (converted Flails with Axe heads), and issued these models with Flails, in order to field the unit either as a unit with flails…

… ore Great Weapons.

My goal is to finish one unit every week throughout April and may, so I can have a first game with the army late in May. Leadbelcher has dibs on this encounter, one I am looking forward to!

Cheers,
Ørnulv

2 comments:

  1. Great Keep going. I will be ready to game this army soon. hmmmmm 50 man strong unit.........
    I need a lot more models too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really coool! Love the red pants:)

    ReplyDelete