Sunday 7 April 2013

Warriors of Chaos – army progress # 4 - Dogs of War


It has been a while! First; I have been working on two new gaming tables (one dedicated 40K City of Death Gaming Table, and one Desert Gaming Table that can be used in all of the game systems), this was time consuming. Pictures can be seen in posts on “The Team Stormbolter Blogg”, se link below. Secondly, as soon as I realised there where about to be realised a new Army Book, I put the project on hold. But when I did get hood of the new book it really motivated me to pick up the slack and get back into fantasy war gaming. And with the High Elves coming up with a new Army Book next month, well, I need to hurry.

Yesterday I painted up the first batch of models in my new Warriors of Chaos army. I sometimes think that the GW designers go “to fare” when it comes to spikes and horns etc. I like war hounds etc to have the “wolf” look, and therefore decided to skip the horns etc, filling inn all the gaps and slots with green stuff. Anyway, this is how they turned out.
 
Next up will be my Chaos Marauders.

Cheers,
Ørnulv  

1 comment:

  1. Yes good move to remove the spikes and horns. Looking very Nice. See you on saturday mavbe we will see some WoC there.

    ReplyDelete