Sunday 30 September 2012

Warriors of Chaos – army progress # 3


It’s been a while. Reading, play testing 6th edition 40K, adding more models to my Dark Eldar in preparation for the Invasion tournament (http://teamstormbolter.blogspot.no/2012/09/invasion-2012-day-two.html), have left little time for working on my new Fantasy army.

But finally I got around to it. First out 18 strong Warriors of Chaos unit with hand weapon and shields. I wanted these guys to be all about bringing a big axe and smashing something in the head! This is how they turned out.

Next up my second 18 strong Warriors of Chaos unit. This time fitted with Hellbards and Shield. I used the “Lances” from the Knights sprues, slightly altering them not to be “to big”, but could not resist making them just a little to big – in order to make them look even more intimidating. I used some parts given to me by Jørn (prim arch of the Team Stormbolter gang) focusing on having different banners on all units and individual “heads” to all Sgt. I think they turned out ok.

2 comments:

  1. They look very cool and a bit dangerous;)I like the bases to! Looking forward seeing them painted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool figures. Looking forward to see the final result. Quite sure that it will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete