Saturday 23 June 2012

Warriors of Chaos - army progress #1


It is a pity that VaulsC no longer plays Warhammer Fantasy. During the last couple of years I have enjoyed his battle reports. One of his armies was – Warriors of Chaos. He’s army and play style inspired me (together with great fluff and models) to eventually start my own army.

One week into the project I have assembled the first batch of 20 X Chaos Marauders. The unit will be increased to about 50 strong. I have opted to go with Great Weapons on them, converting Flails and Hand Weapons into “Great Weapons”. Jørn has supplied me with a lot of extra bits that I will implement throughout the army, including the next batch of Marauder models.

The bases are not finished as I await a shipment that I think will add to the theme and feel of the army.


2 comments:

  1. 50 Evil vikings from the north. Great start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working on it... The "conversion" of Great Weapons takes time....

    ReplyDelete