Saturday 23 June 2012

Greetings fellow Generals!



Welcome to this Wargaming Blogg!

I hope members will use it to post army pictures, army progress reports and battle reports. It is important to share in order to inspire and motivate. Although I will be writing in English, this is by no means necessary!

As you can see I have made labels for all of the GW Fantasy armies. And I will include links to various sites I find useful, be it gaming/tactical or hobby related.

I hope members will be posting “army progress” pictures, labeling them as “army progress” and under the correct “army type”. In addition I hope you post pictures of finished models labeled with the correct "army type". Please also feel free to post battle reports, consisting of pictures and text, or only pictures with comments. This should be labeled “Battle reports” and with the correct “army type” labels.  

Over the summer I will expand this blogg, dedicated first and foremost to “the old world”, to include the GW Lord of The Ring Strategy Game. Many of us have LOTR armies, and it is only proper that we once again field them in battle.

I wish to thank Jørn for helping me create this blogg. As most are aware of, I am also a dedicated 40K player and member of “Team Stormbolter”. Please visit our blogg for inspiration (link below).

Happy war gaming!

EafgleWolf

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blogg. I will be posting some pictures on my ogres and beastmen.

    Also some battlereports in the future.

    I have signed For OMSK tournament 21 July.
    I Hope to get a lot of experience and fun there.
    Look for my report after this event.

    ReplyDelete