Saturday 16 June 2012

Hello world... or 'blogosphere' if you will

I'm writing this as a First Post, to test the format for Ørnulv's new fantasy-blog.

Having spent a few very late hours setting up the first draft of the blog, I figured a distinctive logo was in order. After a bit of googling images and drawings based on old european Coat of Arms, I found, combined and re-coloured a couple of images of a Griffin and a Rampant Wolf.

An EagleWolf, if you will...

A few days later, I've spent a few more hours with Ø modifying the layout and colours more to his taste. We think we have a suitable platform to showcase some of the stunning Warhammer Fantasy armies out there in the Norwegian gaming community.

As I don't play WHFB myself, ("Yet!" ...according to Ø) I'll be restraining myself to a supporting role here.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for all your help Jørn! I hope you will visit and comment, but most of all that you one day start your own Fantasy army (I know you would like to....)!

    Cheers mate,
    EagleWolf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice job.
    The Coat of Arms is a master piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice job and the logo is cool.

    ReplyDelete