Saturday 15 March 2014

Crypt Ghols + a little more

Some updatede for my vampire army. Well my first thought was that I should take my time to paint this army really good. But After a few model a change this. I will play. Not the best paining I have done but I hope they will be OK at a gaming table.  photo 1.jpg 40 crypt ghols  photo 3.jpg  photo 2.jpg  photo 4.jpg 2 spirit host... and the wolfs. You have seem them before  photo 5.jpg Also I fit in time for 2 x razorgors for my Beastmen army. Models from www.maxmini.eu Next out vargheist

2 comments:

  1. “Not the best painting I have done…” I think especially the Crypt Ghouls looks very very good! Strong colour contrasts, with awesome bases! Love the skeleton on the back of one of them, and the Wolfs look vicious.

    Congrats on finished and great looking units. Dread to meet them. Up for a friendly game soon?

    Cheers,
    Ørnulv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Glad that you saw the contrasts.
    I am trying different colours that I am normally paint. I will also try some contrast combinations..

    Of course I will play. Please call, text me or send me an e mail and we will find a date.

    ReplyDelete