Monday 17 February 2014

Crypt horrors

Well My third fantasy Army is vampire count
I used some time before I choose this. I move from Dwarf, DoC, WoC., VC. Even all the elfs armies was on my mind. This is not a forgiving army so I have to play and learn.


In late November I stumble over a "used" army in Sweden. Well not  so "used" almost everything was on sprues...........






Second uit out  Crypt horrors
link to photos
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/6lj04unf6tpttu3/DqLxABlywy


(I do have some problem to upload photos to this blog.  Any way solve it?)


Next out their little brothers Crypt Ghols.












2 comments:

  1. Strange. I save “jpg-pictures” on my desktop and upload from there. I have not hd any problems so fare.

    Vampire Counts – interesting, Inger Helene also considers this as her next project. Love to see some army progress pictures☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be great to see waht IH will bring into a VC army.

    I will problay find a solution with the "picure" problem in my next post.

    ReplyDelete