Sunday 14 October 2012

WHFB - gaming evening

-->
In all the excitement, I guess we forgot to take pictures. 6 players had an all day / evening / night gaming event.

The army’s present: Vampire Counts, Orks, Daemons of Chaos, Skaven, Dark Elves and Ogres.

I managed to get in two games. First up was the Dark Elves. My Skaven army got totally trashed by the Dark Elves who managed to break my line, not at least thanks to my cannons not hitting anything, but mostly because my opponent played better than me! Second up was Ogres. A nasty army with those large blocks of things you don’t want deep into your line. Well - again my Cannons blew them selves up (at least one did…), but I managed to mass my forces against one after one unit, withering the army down to a solid victory.

-->
Great opponents and a very nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment