Saturday 20 October 2012

Army Progrss Ogres and High Elfs

I throw myself among a lot of hobby projects these days.
I will show some pictures from some of my resent works.
Ogres and High elf from Island of blood set.
Morfangs cavalry with Great Weapon.
I think your better flee.....


Brother in arms,
A standard bearer and bellower.
These are alternatives from my bit box.



Firebelly. Still work in progress.

High elf from Island of Blood.
Well a little side project. I try a diffent colour scheme on them.(There is a lot of very nice White/blue/silver out there)
No plans to expand High elf or skaven at the moment.
 
I use the Island of Blood models to get friends and family in to our lovely game.
But it is not an easy task.
 

 
See you soon around a gaming tabel


3 comments:

  1. Love those Ogres of yours, cool poses and great painting job Håkan!

    High Elves - heretic;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ogres have attitude. And You exel at pointing them out with Your painting. I really like Your colourscheme. That half black face of the firebreather, hillarious. If I may give a bit of constructiv critisism i would like You to make the flames more intense. A bit more white closer to the face and gradually more yellow until You start on the red. Keep up the good work. This summer will be blue.

    ReplyDelete