Monday 27 August 2012

Dark Elves finished!


First there where LOTR - two armies! Then it was 40K - one large army! Puh! And then Ørnulv came a long and said – you just have to try out Warhammer....

For almost a year I have been working on my Dark Elves. The army is now complete with the exception of a Lord on a Dragon (and maybe some executioners….and more Witch Elves.....).
 2 X 20 Dark Elf Warriors with "cross bows" (and shields)
25 Dark Elf Warriors with full Command and Spears (and shields)
2 X 5 Harpy´s
5 Cold One Knights with full Command and Lance
Supreme Sorceress and Assassin
War Hydra and Beastmasters
2 X Cold One Chariots
Cauldron of Blood (Hag)
2 X Reaper Bolt Thrower with Crew
15 X Witch Elves with full Command
40 X Black Ark Corsairs with two Handweapons and full Command

Looking forward to gaming!

7 comments:

  1. Feeling a litle guilty, I hope I have helped you so that the hours of frustration are forgiven ;)

    Anyway, working on a battle report from last sunday, looking forward to fighting this cool army once more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have helpt me a lot, so all is forgiven:)
      Thank you for all the help!!

      Delete
  2. Lots of really nice models here, Inger Helene!

    I especially like the colour-fade on the head-crests of the Hydra, and the Harpy models. Those are plastic Daemonettes with Tyranid Gargoyle wings, right?

    (Also: Sorry I couldn't make it last sunday. I was not in a fit state to drive anywhere until late in the afternoon.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx:) Yes, Deamonettes with Gargoyle wings.
      There will be other occasions when you can join:) Hope you had a good party;)

      Delete
  3. Looks very nice and impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color scheme. Your models look beautiful on the pictures. I just can't imagine how good they will look live. As for Your blow out. LOTR then 40K and now WHB. Ørnulv has been working me as well. I'm currently building a Lizzardmen army. When they are ready (sometime next year) I will deprieve You off Your Cold ones. I'm not comfortable with the fact that the dark, tainted kind rides on my steads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see that you have finished your army. I have seen the development of your army during the last year and the result is stunning. Looking forward to a have a match Chaos Daemons vs Dark Elves. I'm looking forward to beat the Hydra, which was a night mare to build.

    ReplyDelete