Saturday 18 August 2012

Beastmen army Progress 2


I have made some more beastmen units.

A spawn, Minotaur’s command group and a Gor heard. 20 beasts strong with additional hand weapons.


I will use this Gor heard as  ambushers too. Same rules as ungors in my earlier post.






One spawn. I can field them in units at the start of the game. I can also do some magic to get them on table. The spawn has random movement and random attacks. It could be real fun to see them in a game.



Minotaur’s command group.
This is a hard hitting units with some special rules.


I have three more with hand weapons and shield.  My plan is to make three with additional hand weapons or with great weapons.


I leave my beastmen project for a while, but expect to see more in a near future.
 I go back to my beloved ogres. Also my plan is to build and paint Island of Blood. I have played “warhammer light” with my family some have started a growing interest. It is looking good for the future.



2 comments:

  1. Now that is an impressive output, and as usual you keep a good standard both regarding pose- and painting. I especially like the Gor heard, although I fear the Minotaurs. I played against Alex Beastmen when I first started out with my High Elves. Would have been fun to play against them when you are finished with the army. Keep up the good work; I guess the army already have a considerable size? ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. The beast man army is around 3000 p now.I will field them later. I Will play with my ogres the rest of this year I think.

    ReplyDelete