Wednesday 18 July 2012

Skaven – army progress #1

I decided not to “throw myself” at the new 40K 6th edition rulebook, but to read it during my upcoming summer holiday. Waiting for more parts to build my new Warrior of Chaos army, I decided to add a new unit to my Skaven army. What to build?

Well, as people are slowly adapting to my 2 Hell Pit list, I decided to add an elite unit that has a better WS, S and I than my normal rats. The answer – a 40 strong unit of Storm Vermin. Since the Storm Vermin are an “elite unit” within the Skaven hierarchy, I decided not to make their armour and weapons as “rusty” as the rest of my rats, also giving them a unique colour.


Hope to field them in battle soon.

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Again very nice modells
    With WS4 and S4 these rats will kill a lot too.... The Ogers are waiting at your tunnel entrance... Do not be blinded by the light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - looking forward to try them out :) , and thanks for the positive feedback!

    ReplyDelete